MageTrip.com is fully compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and is committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of content owners. If you believe that your work has been used on our site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We take copyright infringement seriously and will promptly investigate any claims of infringement and remove infringing content if found.
Note: The above coverage is subject to change without prior notice